How is it that today is Tuesday?
It felt like Monday morning. Not sure why. The Snowpocalypse of 2010 has my schedule all wonky. Mulling over my feeling of wonkiness, I discovered that today really did rock. Here's why:
- Physical therapy which included electric and heat therapy with a touch of traction provided by Sung & the lovely Amanda at TOC Madison.
- Having enough money on my Starbucks gold card to get the Best Oatmeal ever.. topped with a sugar-free/skinny/Hazelnut Latte with an extra splenda.
- These to keep me warm.
- Praising God for setting me up with some AWESOME ladies to study His Word with on Monday nights. Jennifer Rothchild's, Me, Myself & Lies is the bomb.
- Eating 2 clementines provided by the lovely, Michele Morris.
- Getting to talk to my amazing sister. (Follow her on twitter @mrsschmeckman or Facebook)
- Reading some incredible posts today: Big Mama (she just makes me happy), Priscilla Shirer (she always directs me to the Lord and today, so did Robyn), Baby Bangs (anything that this girl writes is a slice of heaven.. and she's Amanda..), Alli (please.. no words for this one. :)) , Jo-Lynne (my own personal blog, business card and twitter page designer and resident professor into Blissdom) and Lisa (inner tweeners unite!)
- Coming home to find out that this one has been able to gain self control over his bodily functions for 8 hours. Go Jack!
- Hearing how excited my 16 YEAR OLD daughters are about starting The Inheritance with their girlfriends on Friday night in this Casa. Sigh.
- Knowing I get to sit back and relax while trying to decide which to watch… Biggest Loser or American Idol? I think I am in the mood for some good news, so Biggest Loser it is.