I did say that I would try to promise… what is that about? ANYWHO… I skipped a week. It was a terrible week.. No workouts/not intentionally eating.. made me frustrated and more tired and more stressed. Lots of work and personal deadlines… no excuses, right?
NOT THIS WEEK!!! WOOTY WOOT. I am actually letting God work on my heart and mind in regards to eating. I am FORCING myself to think about eating before I eat. To only eat when I am hungry and to choose wisely. Like passing up a high in sugar "fake" healthy yogurt for some Special K and fat free milk.
serious. I still can NOT do this without Him. I still have no will power when it
comes to getting up early and heading to the gym. None. I would rather
stay snuggled in the bed and hang with the teens as they get ready for
school and enjoy the peace and quiet before my work day started.
Getting up early did not work last week.. so I have worked out at the end of the day this week and IT IS WORKING. I have done Couch to 5K three days this week and hit the elliptical for 3 miles yesterday. My gym bag is under my desk and I will run downstairs this afternoon…
Check in on the goals:
- Work out at least 4 times a week (elliptical, bike, treadmill) – Couchto5K (x3) and elliptical (x2)
- I'm back on Weight Watchers online. It's works for me. usually. 🙂 (been really good this week)
- No more soda. Except for my token Fresca. (still no sodas)
- Slowly start cutting back on sweets/carbs. (I know my limits) – Can I just say that I love WW giant chocolate ice cream bars = 1pt. and little 100 calorie snack packs.. love them!!
- Ease my way into the iPhone app Couch to 5K. (easing)
- Drink 1 gallon of water a day. 🙂 wooty woot. (not a gallon.. how about 96 oz)
With last week and this week's weight loss, I have lost a total of 6 pounds.. it equals 2.27% of my weight, so I
still think the 6 pounds looks much better in print than the percentage.
So, how YOU doin'?