Hi! My name is Dedra Johnson and I’m a Spiritual Director and Enneagram Coach.
I work with people that are spiritually curious, restless or uncertain. I am passionate about walking alongside directees struggling with grief, trauma, transitions and co-dependency. I work with people that are searching for a space to explore or deepen their relationship with God in a shame/guilt-free environment, sometimes much different from their learned faith experience.
I have un-learned so much of what I understood from my own faith tradition in order to re-learn the truth of God and what I am able to understand of God.
My background is one filled with:
- Grieving the death of loved ones in my teens
- Widowed in my early 30’s
- Parenting a neuro-divergent kiddo
- Recovery from co-dependency (3+ years)
- Journeying through the difficult process of fighting for and then the ending of a 22 year marriage.
On my own healing journey, the things that saved me outside of my faith, were the spiritual formation of the Enneagram, therapy and Spiritual Direction.
I passionately believe in wisdom, and know trust is vital when choosing someone to be with on this journey. Here are some experiences and qualifications that shape and guide me daily:
- Spiritual Direction Certification via Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary and the Direction of The Rev. Dr. Melanie Dobson, Th.D
- 2019 Enneagram Cohort with Life in the Trinity Ministry under the direction of master teacher of the Enneagram, Suzanne Stabile. I’ve also studied under Peter O’Hanrahan and am certified with Dr. Ginger Lipid-Bogda with the Enneagram in Business. Continued education is under Life in the Trinity Ministry offerings.
- SDI Companions Member – Continued education : Making Our Way As Spiritual Directors with Lucy Abbott Tucker;
- Mentoring with Hailey Mitsui and Michelle Bauer
I’d be honored to journey with you as a Spiritual Companion and can’t wait to help you uncover your own deeper journey.